<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, June 12, 2014
"Friends" who sit on the fence.

The friend who remains neutral to your problems because they are not hers.
The friend who refuses to give you her opinion because it may make her sound judgmental/bad.
The friend who doesnt want to be involved in your problems because why should she/he care!

In my opinion there are only friends and foes. No such thing as a fence-sitter friend. Nope. The moment you got comfortable up there being your uninvolved self is the moment I disregard your participation in this friendship.

What kind of friend is this?
What happened to "a friend in need's a friend indeed"?
Who the f*** needs a friend who can't even give u an opinion when u are in need of help.
Would you even consider that as a friend?

Today a person I thought was my friend faced a problem, the problem of having to give me an opinion.
I was in a really bad place today and I know I need third person's view to help me out.

I consulted two friends who I deemed as the most level headed and objective people I know.
One of them discussed the matter with me promptly, giving me her views about this matter.

The other mostly beat about the bush... and finally i just asked "what's your opinion then?"
It was SOOO hard for her to even make a judgement of the situation.

She used the mildest words possible to hint at a very slight possibility that she might have an opinion and then immediately she told me she was not comfortable doing this as she feels bad.

Well. A friend who doesnt care about your well being and emotions being troddened is certainly not suitable to be called a friend.

I believe in friends going through thick and thin..
NOT just going out having fun in the sun taking silly pictures.

Thats all for today.

Ciao.